Ourtrained teams deliver a professional disinfection and decontamination service with safe and effective delivery. Emergency sanitising support is available on site within one hour, 24 hours a day.
Health, Safety & Compliance
Maintaining high standards, Chevron offers a fully managed sanitisation service ensuring teams are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), cleaning supplies, including viricidal cleaning agents and disposable cloths.
Our service is provided in line with industry standard quality accreditations and we operate a strict environmental policy in accordance with ISO 140001. All supplies will meet current COSHH regulations and British or European Standards, and all equipment is Portable Appliance Tested (PAT) which is regularly inspected and maintained.
Disinfecting and decontamination process
- We evaluate your needs with you and create an action plan tailored to your site, equipment and ways of working.
- When undertaking cleaning operations our specialised technicians first identify high-risk areas to target them for spraying. A scheduled spraying programme can be developed to ensure that surfaces remain sanitised.
- The process can include an initial deep cleaning service which enhances the effectiveness of the disinfection process by removing dust, dirt and debris. This step is focused on high frequency touch points, such as door handles, taps, work surfaces and light switches.
- Sanitisation and disinfection is carried out using a dry steam fogging machine in conjunction with the powerful broad-spectrum disinfectant spray (V2 Viricidal).
- Upon completion, a full specialist report can be provided if required, detailing the areas and surfaces covered, completion date and time, next scheduled service, the team that attended site and any completion pictures.
- Installation of sign boards with the date of the last clean and next upcoming treatment can be installed in the area, giving staff and visitors peace of mind.
What product do we use?
Professional V2 Healthcare Super Antiviral Disinfectant’s (V2 Viricidal) powerful formulation kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under five minutes, including COVID-19. The formula is safe to use on all surfaces, and is non-hazardous, non- toxic, and bleach-free. It is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2-13 +A2:2019, including coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2. When used as directed, treated surfaces are safe for human contact within an hour, making it a convenient and essential tool for preventing infections at the workplace.
Specialist in Work and Play Zone Safety, Chevron offers cleaning and sanitisation for office buildings, factories, vehicles, plant and public areas such as:
- Play Parks
- Outdoor Gyms
- Sports Courts
- Parking areas
- Bus stops
- Market squares
- Public benches
- Railway Station Platforms