New evolution (EVO) traffic light systems have arrived. This next generation of traffic management equipment – EVO Pedestrian Control – uses portable traffic signals, creating a safe solution for more complex sites where pedestrian and traffic control need to be combined.
The EVO Pedestrian Control traffic light system is approved to Highways Agency specifications TR2502B, TR2537A and TR2538A.
The EVO system has up to five vehicle phases plus a pedestrian facility, and offers a range of features including:
- Quick deployment and set-up
- Fully radio-linked system, no interconnecting cables
- Up to four pedestrian crossing points
- Supports a large range of roadwork layouts
- Automatic Communications Recovery System
- Battery voltage readings for each base unit
- Variable timing options
- Phase linking facility
All our equipment is put through a rigorous "Ready for Hire" documented testing process before delivery. Chevron Traffic Management is certified to the international Quality Management Systems standard ISO 9001.