Chevron are a national specialist in high speed works, with advanced equipment and depots across England and Wales.
Chevron offer a wide range of high speed traffic management services, including:
- Narrow lane systems
- Tidal flows
- Road closures and diversions
- Static and mobile off-peak lane closures
- Convoy systems
We can also offer our clients the following associated project management services:
- Temporary and permanent road markings
- TSCO - Traffic Safety and Control Officers
- Temporary CCTV monitoring systems
- TASCAR - Temporary Automatic Speed Cameras At Roadworks
- Temporary vehicle restraint systems - e.g. Varioguard
- Portable Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Vehicle Activated Signs (VAS)
- Smart blind and Rotating Prism Signage
- Vehicle Recovery
- Temporary site compounds
- Permanent sign erection
Chevron has been providing high speed traffic management services across the UK strategic road network since 1997.
Operating from 10 locations around the UK, our Major Contracts division provides the extra resources and flexibility required to service the demands of the individual contract. We currently work directly and indirectly for Highways England, providing TM within Highways England Areas 2, 3, 6, 7,8,9 and 10.