Area 12 Pavement Renewal- M1 J36-38 &and additional schemes
199 Wharfside Street
Administrated from: Leeds
Contract location: Area 12 ASC
Value: £492,000.00 (one off)
Sector(s): Highways England, Highways England > Area Works (ASC), Local Authority, Local Authority > Improvement works
Type(s) of work: Road Closure & Diversion
Short description: Off peak/ weekend slip road & carriageway closures alond with gatemen, marshalls or convoy working
Scope of Works: Provision of temporary traffic management for 20no. short duration resurfacing schemes across Highways England Area 12. TM consisted of off peak/weekend slip road and carriageway closures with gatemen and marshals, or convoy working.
- Coordination with other specialists, our supply chain, the term maintenance provider, police etc.
- Managing multiple works accesses and egresses, and multiple entry points for members of the public - e.g. A1(M) SB and NB Ferrybridge with M62 EB and WB approaches- weekend closures
- Road space booking and liaison with Regional Control Centre
- Dedicated Supervisor to attend weekly programme and progress meetings
- Active participation in site’s safety initiatives including HGV/wide load detection radar system on the double diversion routes for the A1(M) SB and NB Ferrybridge with M62 EB and WB approaches to prevent errant HGVs striking a low bridge on the small vehicle only route. Bodycams used by marshals on several closure points to help reduce incidents with members of the public
- Zero HAIL complaints relating to the standards of traffic management deployed.
- MST scores for this package: Reporting period Jan 2015- Sep 2015
|Reporting Period||Report 1||Report 2||Report 3||Report 4|
|Right First Time||8||8||8||8|
|Health & Safety||8||8||8||8|
Note. Score 8 = Highly Satisfied - 'All aspects are satisfactory and there is evidence that several aspects are exceeding expectation. Supplier is successful in identifying best practice'