This year see’s the 5 th anniversary of Chevron using the Petzl safety helmet; In 2012, the Petzl Helmet was issued to all our operatives as part of their PPE.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam
Many accessories are available to adapt the helmet to its use
- Side slots for mounting a face shield and/or standard hearing protection
- Designed to accommodate integral head torch and hearing protection
- Single adjustment wheel adjusts the headband size, chin strap position can be adjusted forward or backward, position of straps around the ears can be adjusted
5 years on… with no reported incidents involving head injuries to date, we can safely say that we are as proud that these helmets now as we have ever been. They are now being adopted across the industry and have been identified as best practice among many of our clients and supply chain alike.