M62 Junction 9-11
Scope of Works:
Single TM scheme encompassing 4 discrete work areas; M6 to M62 EB Merges, M62 J10-11 VRS, M62 Croft, and M62 J9-10 Street Lighting. All four areas were delivered simultaneously by the same Chevron Team. TM configurations included HS Running, Narrow Lanes, Permanent Lane Closures, Slip Road Lane Closures and Full Shutdowns incorporating complex multiple diversions.
- Liaison and coordination with CMF Delivery team members
- Co-ordination with our supply chain (temporary & permanent road marking, Recovery, Speed Cameras and Varioguard) to ensure TM installs/removals and daily activities ran smoothly
- Liaison with police, NCC, RCC and recovery provider for nightly shutdowns and following RTCs
- Simultaneous install of 5 closures per night to ensure timely closedown of Main Carriageway
- Dedicated Supervisor to attend weekly programme and progress meetings
- Active participation in the Site’s safety initiatives
- Daily LEAN briefings with the wider delivery team to ensure maximum utilisation of TM
- Zero RIDDORS in over 55,000 man hours worked
- ECI Involvement allowed us to provide client with £260k worth of actual savings.
- 26,000 carriageway crossings saved in line with HA ‘Aiming for Zero’ through use of smart blind signs, 12C closures, and direct lane 1, 2 closures
- Zero HAIL complaints received over the standards of TM installed
- Shortlisted for the Prestigious Phil Stanton Award
- Provision of TM drawings at short notice to accommodate fast-track changes to work scope