On today’s roads, our job is more important than ever. The year on year increase in road traffic means it’s crucial that we continue to keep pace, whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety and efficiency.
Established in 1979, Chevron is now the largest independent traffic management company operating throughout England and Wales, with an annual turnover of more than £22m. No other traffic management company is better equipped.
Using the optimum balance of past experience and new technologies along with the best equipment and a workforce to be proud of, we consistently deliver an outstanding level of service.
As a leading business within our sector, Chevron is setting the industry standard for safety, innovation and reliability. We pride ourselves on being market leaders, providing complete temporary traffic management solutions nationally - around the clock, 365 days a year.
What separates Chevron from the competition
- Our commitment to leading the Traffic Management sector in improving workforce safety standards
- We directly employ the largest in-house Lantra trained traffic management workforce in the UK and operate a specialist fleet of over 175 traffic management vehicles
- We operate a fully accredited in-house Lantra Awards training centre
- The local road network knowledge and expertise of our key staff based out of each of our seven operating depots
- Our flexibility to respond to clients’ changing requirements at short notice through our inter-depot approach to the management of our resources
- Our non-adversarial approach and commitment to working as part of an integrated delivery team with our clients and supply chain to deliver complete satisfaction for all stakeholders